Wednesday, August 5, 2009

being a vegan ROCKS!!!!

well so far my journey being a vegetarian is great and it is great for my health and i have seen a great change. becoming a vegetarian was one of the best decisions i could make in my life. because i was heading down hill very bad. but i learned something i learned that if you don't make the right choice to do something with your health for the good right now you won't do it in the long run. so now is the time to get back my strength and energy and time to succeed this is my year to soar to new heights. and i know that i am not alone because i have GOD and my family by my side.


GOD BLESS,

1 comment:

  1. Yay ... congrats and good for you! Hey ... my challenge, this week, fits right in with your new, vegan lifestyle. Come on by if you have a moment:

    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com/2009/08/change-world-wednesday.html

    Take Care!

    Small Footprints

    ReplyDelete