Monday, December 28, 2009

post relaxer 3 months now.

well it's been 3 months since i had a relaxer. i am going natural for the 3rd or 4th time not sure. but i know this is it for me with relaxers. what made me stop was on two serious occassions. i went to get my hair done at a beauty school and one of the ladys that was doing my hair said my hair was falling out. and that really scared me because i had never heard that before from any hair salon that i had been to. so that was one reason that made me stop putting relaxers in my hair. on another occassion i was getting my hair cut because it had messed up really bad from some hair productst that i had put in my hair, and the lady that was going to cut it said my hair was thin from putting relaxers in my hair. but i was not listening to her because i did not want to believe it and she said she had dealt with the same thing when she used perms. but i just prayed about it. and everything is okay now. but come to think about it GOD never intended us to put perms in our hair. this is just something that women have come to grips with, that if there hair is nappy it needs to be straightened. but there are those women who are going to always put perms in there hair because that's what they like. and there are those women who are not quite sure what to do with there hair. and the women who are natural are just going to continue to be happy and rock their natural hair, just as i am. being natural is fun and that is what i am learning as well, and enjoying through out my natural journey. and i am continuing to learn new things about my hair what works well for my hair and what does not. and i am watching a lot of youtube and other natural sistas, that are going through there natural journey as well. blog with you all soon.GOD BLESS,

No comments:

Post a Comment