Friday, January 8, 2010

i thank GOD for grace and mercy!!!

i thank GOD for his grace and mercy. he is so loving and kind. and so forgiving. there are things that we do in this world that he does not approve of. but eventhough we fall short of the glory of GOD he still gives us many chances. pray not to continue to want to fulfill things of this world. because they have no remorse for you. only GOD cares and loves you and want's to see you saved and do his will. let your spirit die daily and you won't fulfill the lust of the flesh. pray everyday always take time out for GOD you are never to busy for him. if you have backslided get back on track with GOD. i know i need and want a better relationship with my heavenly FATHER. and i know that my life will be better and my spirit as well as myself will grow closer to him each and everyday. please continue to pray my strength in the LORD and i will do the same for you and your family. GOD BLESS,

No comments:

Post a Comment