Saturday, January 30, 2010

5 months post relaxer

well it has been 5 months so far since i have had a relaxer. my last relaxer was september 21, 2009. and i have never been so much happier. but this time i did not cut my hair, this is the fourth time for me going natural and i am transitioning for the second time the first two times i went scissor happy. and the third time i transitioned for a while and cut my hair again. but i am researching more about how to take care of my hair while transitioning and what styles to do with my hair. at the current moment i have braids i got them january 21, 2010 the beginning of this year. and i am keeping them in until may 14 or 15 of this year two days after my birthday. and then i am letting my hair take a brake for like three weeks. then i am getting crochet braids i like crochet braids it has been a minute since i got them, but they are a cool style to have.hopefully i will see other transitioning sisters that are going natural. GOD BLESS,

No comments:

Post a Comment